VFM Leonardo Reduces Costs of Online Merchandising for Hotels with VNetwork™ and Unique GeoBeats Video Production Packages
Partnership between VFM Leonardo and GeoBeats brings about the easiest, most affordable way for hotels to better merchandise their properties using the persuasive and engaging power of online video distributed to thousands of travel websites.
Toronto, ON & Rockville, MD (PRWEB) May 27, 2009 — VFM Leonardo, leader in online visual content distribution for hotels, today announced its partnership with GeoBeats, award-winning online video production company. GeoBeats will be producing high-impact videos for distribution across VFM Leonardo’s VNetwork – the largest online visual content distribution network for the global travel industry. This agreement makes it affordable for hotels of all types and sizes to get engaging videos that drive consumer action produced and displayed in front of active online travel shoppers.
GeoBeats’ ability to produce short, informative, narrative video content combined with VFM Leonardo’s distribution capabilities ensures that hoteliers effectively engage prospective guests on as many travel websites as possible. Studies prove that Internet users watch and will continue to watch online video, but more importantly, online video encourages consumer action and influences purchase decisions. Further, displaying hotel videos to prospective guests increases the likelihood that they will book.
• Two-thirds of Internet users watch online video ads (eMarketer, 2008)
• More than four out of five Internet users will watch online video ads in 2012 (eMarketer, 2008)
• 64% take some action after seeing an online video ad (TNS, 2007)
• 89% of travel shoppers indicate that video influenced their travel decisions (PhoCusWright, 2008)
• Online travel shoppers who view video are 89% more likely to book than those that view photos only (VFM Leonardo Online Study, 2008)
To read the rest of this release, click here.